Even though renewable energy is growing rapidly, technology and knowledge transfer between different industries can be the key to unlocking its full potential.
The ONS 2020 Goes Digital programme will cover several sections within renewables and clean energy markets:
- Offshore wind energy
- Solar energy
- Energy storage
- Renewable market investments
We are proud to have with us:
Monday 31 August
- Francesco La Camera – Director General, IRENA
- Christian Rynning- Tønnessen – President and CEO, Statkraft
- Giles Dickson – CEO, Wind Europe
- Astrid Onsum – CEO, Aker Offshore Wind
Wednesday 2 September
- Siri Kalvig – CEO, Nysnø Climate Invest
- Dr. Børge Bjørneklett – CEO, Ocean Sun
- Ghislain Lescuyer – CEO, Saft Batteries
- Trude Sundset – CEO, Gassnova
See them all at ons.no from 31 August.
ONS is also proud to cooperate with NORWEP on the webinar «What can oil majors bring to offshore wind?» Sign up for the webinar here and join in at 1 September, 14.00 – 15.00.