How to communicate your ONS attendance?
ONS offers great opportunities to meet existing and prospective customers and market your products and services. Using direct marketing to promote your attendance at ONS can play an important part in your success at the event.
Here is some advice on how to promote your attendance
- Email signature – include the ONS logo and your stand number
- Newsletters to customers and stakeholders letting them know you are participating
- Use social media to promote your attendance, including stand number
- Invite your network to the show using your ONS Ticket Invitations – contact firstname.lastname@example.org to order either electronic or printed
- Begin communicating now!
What we ask you to do:
- Share the links to the ONS event (i.e. email signatures, social media profiles, and websites
- Retweet/forward ONS’ own communication about the event
- Promoting your speaking engagement (when relevant) wherever you have an online presence
- Mention the event and your attendance in the media
- Spread the word about the event to your professional network in-person, beyond the reaches of social media
- Use the official hashtag in your tweets and messages before the event
Some useful information about ONS
Founded in 1974, ONS has grown into the largest networking events in the energy sector. ONS is a conference, exhibition and a festival and takes place every second year in Stavanger, Norway.
- Main theme: INNOVATE
- 565 speakers on seven conference arenas
- 9 exhibition halls
- 22 500 square metres exhibition area
- 65 718 visitors from 99 countries (2016)
- 1 241 exhibitors from 40 countries (2016)
- 202 journalists from 14 countries (2016)