Join us at Oslo Innovation Week on Thursday, September 30th and hear from profiled market analysts about the future role of solar in the global energy mix. Renowned finance institutions and energy venture corporations will present their green investment strategies. In addition, ecxiting startups and scale ups from Norway will pitch how they can make a difference to the solar energy market.
- Thursday, 30. September 2021 | 10:00-12:00 CET
- Hybrid event (Startup Campus, Oslo/virtual) We will combine physical and virtual participation, ensuring that our event complies with the Norwegian government’s COVID-19 regulations.
- Rystad Energy «When will Solar be bigger than oil?” | Jarand Rystad, CEO of Rystad Energy
- Equinor Ventures «Venture capital and scaling up solar” | Kjersti Reinsnos, Managing Director Europe, Equinor Ventures
- DNB “From silicon to agrivoltaics: How DNB finances renewables and PV” | Trine Loe, Global Head of Future & Tech Industries
- Followed by a pitch session: “3 minutes me” and Q&A: Get the opportunity to meet the founders of Wattero, RePack, Circular Water, Svalin Solar, OverEasy Solar and Glint Solar and hear about their smart solutions for the climate. Learn more about the innovators
Continue discussions over a lunch.
Who should join?
Investors, corporates/enterprises, next generation innovators, talents,…
This event is co-organized by ONS and The Norwegian Solar Energy Cluster.
In case of any questions, please contact email@example.com