Tuesday 1 September 14.00 -15.00
Leadership discussion: What can the oil industry bring to offshore wind?
In cooperation with Norwegian Energy Partners (NORWEP), we are happy to contribute to this webinar on offshore wind. Learn from the oil majors how they plan to utilize their knowledge, experience and skills to the best of offshore wind. A discussion with international oil and gas executives.
• Ms. Bente Myking, SVP New Energy Solutions, Equinor
• Mr. Giles Dickson, CEO, Wind Europe
• Mr. Olivier Terneaud, VP Offshore Wind, Total
• Ms. Jenneke Verhof, GM Technical Offshore Wind, Shell
Register and join the webinar here.
Tuesday 1 September 16.00 -17.00
EmPowering Africaś most vulnerable: How can solar energy stimulate green growth?
In cooperation with Norwegian Refugee Council, NORCAP and Boston Consulting Group.
Join the webinar at ons.no, Tuesday 1 September 16.00.
Wednesday 2 September 15.00- 16.30
Technical focus: How offshore industry experience contributes to innovation and LCOE reduction in offshore wind
In cooperation with NORWEP, we are happy to co-host this webinar on offshore wind and industry experience. Companies with significant offshore experience will share examples of how they have utilized their knowledge to impact offshore wind solutions. The presentations will be followed by a discussion and Q&A session with the participants.
• Peter Jenkins, CEO, 4Subsea
• Tor- Eivind Moen, VP Market Development New Energy, ABB
• Trond Langbø, Manager Business Area Renewable Energy, Dr. Techn. Olav Olsen
• Thomas Langford, Director Offshore Energy, NGI
• Ketil Arvesen, Vice President, Fred Olsen Ocean
Monday 31 August 15.00- 17.00
We are proud to facilitate the ONS Summit in partnership with Munich Security Conference (MSC). The ONS Summit is by invitation only.