The members of the Festival Alliance are key elements in the festival. Members are oil and gas companies, suppliers and other companies involved in the industry.
Festival Alliance members are profiled as co-hosts of the ONS Festival. This is published in advertisements, in printed material and on the website. Members are also offered tickets for various ONS events.
ONS Festival Membership Benefits
Membership in the ONS Festival Alliance grants the member the following rights/benefits:
- First priority to dock a boat and 50% discount on docking fee.
- 2 tickets to the opening concert.
- First priority to book extra tickets in advance.
- 10 tickets to the exhibition.
- As part of the ONS-family, the Alliance member will get early information regarding upcoming ONS activities.
- The Alliance member is free to use its membership for own marketing purposes. Pictures and logos are available through ONS.
- Invitation to the opening ceremony.
- First priority to have a pavilion in the festival area (if available).
Alliance members will be exposed throughout the ONS event and channels, such as the ONS main programme, concert programme, in the regional newspaper, banners in the festival area, in the exhibition area and other areas ONS consider to be suitable.
Sponsor cost: NOK 110 000,-