After streaming live on Facebook all videos will be made available here.
See previous videostreams
- Trine Loe, DNB
- Mark P. Jones, Fellow in Political Science, Baker Institute
- Dr. Pratima Rangarajan, CEO, OGCI Climate Investments
- Kirk Coburn, Investment Director at Shell Ventures
- Bjørn Einar Brath, CEO, Simens Energy Norway.
- Mario Mehren, Chairman of the board and CEO, Wintershall Dea
- Kirk Corburn, Investment Director, Shell Ventures
- Ulf Eriksen, Vice President Hydrogen, Statkraft
- Steinar Eikås, Vice President Low Carbon Solutions, Equinor
- Katie Mehnert, Founder and CEO, Pink Petro
- Danat Tekie, Chief External Relations, Young Sustainable Impact
- Maj. Gen. (Ret) Brett T. Williams, COO, IronNet Cybersecurity Inc.
- Jan Ole Huseby, Head of Ocean Industries, DNB
- Ingrid Sølvberg, Director General, Norwegian Petroleum Directorate
- Tina Bru, Minister of Petroleum and Energy
- Carlos Pascual, Senior Vice President Global Energy, IHS Markit
- Gry Johanne Åmodt, Vice President Global Drivers, Corporate Strategy and Analysis, Statkraft
- Young Committee members; Tore Hovland, Bisan El-Fseis & Benedicte Middelton
- Kenneth B. Medlock III, Senior Director of the Center for Energy Studies, Baker Institute
- Dr. Scott Tinker, Director of the Bureau of Economic Geology and Chairman of Switch Energy Alliance
- Darius Snieckus, Chief in Editor, Recharge
- Bjørn Kj. Haugland, CEO Skift
- Narendra Taneja, a New Delhi-based thinker, TV commentator and politician. Chairman of the Independent Energy Policy Institute (IEPI)
- Silvija Seres, CEO & Founder, Lørn Tech
- Amrita Sen, Co-founder and Chief Oil Analyst, Energy Aspects
- Jason Bordoff, Founding Director of Columbia University
- Jarand Rystad, CEO and Founder of Rystad Energy
- Nick Butler, Visiting Professor of Kings College
- Dr. Valentina Kretzschmar, Vice President Corporate Research at Wood Mackenzie and Simon Flowers, Chairman and Chief Analyst Wood Mackenzie.
- Dr. Nashater Deu Solheim, CEO & Founder, Progressing Minds
- Eirik Wærness, SVP and Chief Economist at Equinor
All videos can be found on this page. You can also visit our YouTube Channel
These are unprecedented and dramatic times for the whole of the global energy industry. To try to make sense of what is happening we are initiating a fortnightly commentary written by Nick Butler, visiting professor at King´s College, a member of our advisory board and a regular contributor to the Financial Times.
Podcast series where you meet experts on energy, technology and sustainability.