ONS Technical Sessions aims to present the most innovative technical solutions meeting the main challenges in the upstream energy sector.
Our ONS Technical Committee – a selection of the industry´s best and brightest have identified the most pressing challenges in 2020 and beyond.
During January and February we will show a selection of video presentations from companies who propose solutions to the challenges. Click in to see the full program here.
Access the hottest technical solutions and gain insight into the most current innovations free of charge.
The Technical Sessions series will cover five themes where different companies will present their solution to the challenge.
- Scaling transformation together: Digital Products and Solutions to transform performance across the oil & gas industry
- Employing new subsea technology in field optimization
- How can new project execution and technology make marginal tie in of fields and projects for prolonging life of installations more profitable?
- Innovative Brownfield Solutions
- Digitalization, Automation and Technology Development within Drilling &Wells
Free and available
More information will follow in our social media channels well in advance of the launch.
All video presentations can be followed via www.ons.no
Main partners and supporters
Thanks to our main partner KONGSBERG and our supporters Total, Resoptima and Norce for making this series of Technical Sessions possible.
Read more about ONS Technical Sessions here
Some of the participating companies in ONS Technical Sessions - The digital version:
Is your company interested in becoming a sponsor partner for the Technical Sessions?
Read more here