Going on 46 years, ONS has focused on new technology & innovation in the energy sector. Now, we are expanding the platform and bringing together even more of the innovators, technologists, and economists who are shaping the next generation super-growth companies within energy, robotics & automation.
For decades, the value-chain surrounding the energy business has been sheltered from creative disruption due to an arsenal of competitive barriers; access to capital, historic exclusivity, customer inertia and insights. But this is no longer. Today, startups and scale-ups are changing the competitive landscape to the point where corporate venturing is no longer a question of if, but how. How can scale-ups and corporate work together to create value? How can digital enablers help make this happen?
We are following our plans for 2020, and now working to build a valuable programme for scale-ups and investors at the ONS platform going forward. ONS aims to create a meeting place where scale-ups can:
- Get one-on-one sit downs with CVC and VCs.
- Be seen by hundreds of investors, corporations and influential innovators.
- Leads and sales – connect with new customers in an informal way.
- Meet top digitization, cloud & consulting firms.
- Recruitment – find your new co-founder, CTO or tech talent.
What’s in it for investors:
- Meet the top startups & scale-ups.
- Discover deals, co-investments and network with all the top CVCs and VCs across the Nordics.
- Take inspiration and learn from new companies.
What to do next?
The relevant ONS programme details will be developed into more details. Are you a Scale-up who would like one-on-one talks with the top corporate venture and VC firms? Or are you an investor having ideas of how to create an attractive meeting place? Let us connect you.
Contact Ingvild Meland, email@example.com
Stay updated with the latest video interviews on the energyagenda.com, our knowledge hub for the energy industry: