Going on 45 years, ONS has focused on new technology & innovation in the energy sector. At ONS 2020 we will expand the platform and bring together even more of the innovators, technologists, and economists who are shaping the next generation super-growth companies within energy, robotics & automation.
For decades, the value-chain surrounding the energy business has been sheltered from creative disruption due to an arsenal of competitive barriers; access to capital, historic exclusivity, customer inertia and insights. But this is no longer. Today, startups and scale-ups are changing the competitive landscape to the point where corporate venturing is no longer a question of if, but how. How can scale-ups and corporate work together to create value? How can digital enablers help make this happen?
This is what we’re bringing to ONS:
What’s in it for scale-ups:
• One-on-one sit downs with 50+ CVC and VCs
• Be seen by hundreds of investors, corporations and influential innovators
• Leads and sales – this is where you connect with new customers in an informal way
• Meet top digitization, cloud & consulting firms
• Recruitment – find your new co-founder, CTO or tech talent
What’s in it for investors:
• Meet the top startups & scale-ups
• Discover deals, co-investments and network with all the top CVCs and VCs across the Nordics
• Take inspiration and learn from more than 150 talks and discussions that deal with some of the most challenging issues facing the industry today
Programme & Activities
- Together with Startup Lab, we’re hosting “Corporates meets Scale-ups” – facilitated micro-meetings between scale-ups and VCs
- Growth Talks: Learn & connect directly with founders
- All Day Job Fair: meet tech-talent from all over the world
- The latest on European VC and CVC activities
- Mock Board Meetings: 5-10 selected Scale-ups get up close and personal with top CVC and VCs
- VC 1 on 1: Micro coffee meetings facilitated between CVC and VC companies themselves
- Global Corporate Venturing: The latest views, knowledge & insights coming from the GCV group
Digital Enabler Day:
- Machine learning, digitization and exponential technology within Energy
- CTO Talks: Most pressing issues from CTOs right now and how to deal with them
- All day Tech Demos: From Scale-ups and digitization companies all over the world
Morning coffee: There’s nothing like breakfast to kick-start a conversation
All week-coworking: Our facilities will rival your local co-working space.
What to do next?
Are you a Scale-up who would like one-on-one talks with the top corporate venture and VC firms? Apply here, and let us connect you.
Contact Head of Corporate Venture & VC, Marcus H. Eikeland
mob: +47 922 68 921
More on the program to come. Stay tuned.