Rules for Submission
- All submitted applications must have the company management´s approval.
- The application text presenting the technology should be no longer than 300 words. In addition, a maximum of three -3 – links (URLs) to short animations and/or pictures can be added.
- Make sure you apply the correct Challenge Number and Challenge Title to your application.
- The text must be about the solution and its relevance to the topic – not a company presentation or a sales pitch.
- The application content can be published by ONS and used towards outside parties to market ONS 2020. By submitting an application, companies agree to this.
- The ONS Technical Committee will evaluate and decide which applications to be accepted. All successful candidates will be contacted by the end of April 2020.
Applications failing to meet these requirements, will not be considered.