The ONS Centre Court is a venue used to shed light and enable a debate around the future of energy and sustainable solutions. We give the floor to industry leaders and representatives, entrepreneurs, experts from the financial sector, environmental agencies and policy makers examining promoting a frank and open discussion on the most relevant issues.
- What are the challenges on the path towards a more sustainable future in the energy industry, and particularly, how can they be overcome?
- Emerging solutions for the existing knowledge, technology and leadership gaps in the industry.
- The “un-sustainability” of today and the dilemmas that we are faced with.
- Drivers and disruptive solutions.
- How to establish the toolbox needed for change?
The ONS Centre Court programme is developed in close co-operation with the ONS Clean Energy Committee.
Visit our knowledge hub, thenergyagenda.com, for more perspectives on renewables and sustainability: