ONS takes place every second year in Stavanger, Norway.
The next event is 29 August – 1 September 2022.
ONS 2020 Goes Digital
- 75 speakers of whom 50% were international.
- 44 sessions with a gender distribution on 50% including moderators and hosts.
- A 60 minutes opening session
- 5 webinars
- 21 video interviews
- 2 lectures
- 3 discussions with more than two participants
- 11 reportages
- 43.145 visitors have seen the content through the ons.no webpage
The content is also available via our microsite www.theenergyagenda.com
Key figures from ONS 2018
- Innovation Awards: Interwell and Typhonix
- Special Innovation Award: Lord Cullen
- Distinguished Service Awards: Bente Nyland and Philip Lambert
- Best Stand Awards: Wintershall for stands 50 square meters or larger, and IGUS winner for stands smaller than 50 square meters.
- NPD’s IOR Award: The licensees for the Alvheim field
Facts and figures from ONS 2018
- 9 exhibition halls
- 20 000 square metres exhibition space
- Operators and suppliers from all over the world
- Two designated areas for innovators and companies with clean energy initiatives: Innovation Park and Clean Energy Park
- Access to ONS Centre Court and Technical Sessions, a conference arena in the exhibition area
- No invitation needed. Tickets cost 450 NOK (incl tax) – this gives access to the exhibition, Centre Court and Technical Sessions all four days
- Main theme: INNOVATE
- 620 speakers on seven conference arenas
- ONS Conference
– Extensive three day programme held at the Clarion Hotel Energy
- Centre Court – conference arena at the exhibition, strong focus on clean energy topics
- Technical Sessions – technological solutions to the industry’s main challenges
- Exhibitor Stage – a stage for exhibiting companies to present products or projects
- Young – extensive programme for lower and upper secondary school pupils, students, young professionals and for teachers and advisers.
- International Markets, presented by NORWEP – focus on business opportunities abroad for Norwegian companies
- Renewable Markets – focus on business opportunities in renewable markets
- ONS Summit – forum for senior executives and governmental leaders attending ONS
- Social network arena, after-party and cultural events
- Festival area in the Stavanger’s harbour, in the city centre
- Opens when the exhibition closes – everyone is welcome!
- Energy cities and companies host pavilions and boats
- Culinary delights, art and entertainment
- Run for fun – the ONS road race
- The ONS Concert with Aurora
Conference themes - historical
The chosen theme helps set the agenda for the ONS Conference. Together is the main theme for ONS 2020. Here’s an overview of the ONS themes over the years.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
In our popular newsletter we give our subscribers useful and interesting information about the ONS events.