We are happy to announce a record number of applications for the Technical Sessions ONS 2022. Companies from a broad energy industry have submitted close to 400 applications. They represent a total of 20 countries and their solutions will now be evaluated for this year’s Technical Session programme.
The total number of applications for this year’s Technical Sessions were 392.
Many new companies represented
“This presents great potential going forward, and I am really excited to see so many new companies among the applicants”, says Project Manager for Technical Sessions, Ellinor Meling.
“I am really impressed to see how many great solutions and ideas we have received. Now, everyone in the technical committee will work through the applications and put together a great, and exciting technical programme for ONS 2022”, Alv Bjørn Solheim, Technical Committee leader.
7 topics - 21 challenges
The ONS Technical Committee identified 7 main topics for energy industry challenges, and is now in the process of evaluating. The programme will include the best answers to the challenges, and will make up the programme for the venue Technical Sessions. It is a unique way to get access to stakeholders, buyers, and partners.
- Topic 1: Drilling, well technology, subsurface and exploration
- Topic 2: Subsea technology
- Topic 3: Greenfield, brownfield and decommissioning solutions
- Topic 4: Low-emission upstream solutions
- Topic 5: Digital Solutions and security
- Topic 6: From oil and gas to renewable – transfer of technology
- Topic 7: Energy transition solutions and technology