Young Professionals’ Arena is a networking event with presentations, food and entertainment, tailor made for young people in the energy industry. The goal is to provide an arena where you can fuel your network – and learn how to work smarter.
These are the presentations at Young Professionals’ Arena
Louise Goetz – Regional Leader Europe, GE Oil & Gas
Subsea Systems & Drilling
Acting like an entrepreneur. FastWorks at GE
”Before anything else, FastWorks represents a mindset change. We work in a landscape of continuous change and evolving targets, where moving with speed and agility is a pre-requisite for success. To bring this vision to life, we believe that every employee needs to be a leader, shaping a customer-centric strategy and embracing change along the way without losing sight of key priorities and objectives,” Goetz explains.
During her presentation, Louise Goetz, will walk the audience through the FastWorks journey as it has been implemented at GE Oil & Gas and will explain the benefits this approach can unlock in today’s constrained offshore industry landscape.
Nils Henrik Stokke – Serial Entrepreneur, Innovation Dock
Berta Lende Røed – CEO, Fuelbox
Fuel your network
What’s in it for you – and why your manager would want you attend
- Get inspired on how to work more efficiently
- Learn how to strengthen your innovation skills
- Connect with other young people in the industry – and draw from their knowledge and experience
- Find out how to use your professional network smarter – with effects for both you and your employer
- Become more valuable to your employer, through new techniques and strategies for working smarter and faster
- Expand your professional network – people you meet here may well be business counterparts or partners for years to come
When and where
- Hall 1
- Wednesday 31 August.
- Price: NOK 500,- (excl. VAT)