ONS Renewable Markets: Offshore wind
Offshore wind and the macro picture
10:30 Renewable energy – Norwegian Energy Partners setting the scene
Jon Dugstad, Director Wind & Solar, Norwegian Energy Partners
10:45 The future of offshore wind
Giles Dickson, CEO, Wind Europe
11:00 Offshore wind in a global context
11:20 Ørsted, world’s largest operator leading the industry forward to where?
Ulrik Stridbæk, VP Head of Regulatory Affair, Ørsted
11:30 Equinor, from bottom fixed to floating; the way forward
Stephen Bull, Senior Vice President for Wind & Carbon Capture and Storage, Equinor
11:40 Dorine Bosman, Business Opportunity Manager, New Energy Technologies, Shell
11:50 Martin Langham, Divisional Director Enbridge Energy, Renewables
12:00 Panel debate: What does it take to make offshore wind competitive in a global setting? Are there still lessons to be learned from the O&G industry?
Chair: Jon Dugstad, Director Wind & Solar, Norwegian Energy Partners
- Jan Serup Hyllerup, CEO, Danish Wind Industry Association
- Other panellists – TBC
Higher efficiency and lower cost – how?
13:30 Major Developer – TBC
13:45 Beate Myking. SVP New Energy Operations, Equinor
14:00 Torben Hvid Larsen, SVP CTO, MHI Vestas
14:15 Panel debate:
- Technology development, efficiency or volume– what does it take to ensure further significant reduction of LCOE? Can O&G suppliers add value?
- How can innovations from sub-suppliers find its usage in an EPCI contract-model world?
- Supplier strategies for highly efficient offshore wind installation & construction?
Chair: David Ottesen, Director Wind, Norwegian Energy Partners
- Major Innovation support – TBC
- Jon Olav Tande, Chief Scientist / Research Manager, SINTEF Energy Research
- Even Larsen, CEO, Fred. Olsen Windcarrier
- Peder Christian Melleby, Vice President Business Development Renewables, Kværner
- Nils Arne Hatleskog, EVP Field Development & Offshore Wind, Aibel
- John Stangeland CEO, NSG Wind
15:00 Coffee break
15:15 Panel debate:
- Floating wind – a new era for offshore wind?
- Are floating technology and services from offshore oil & gas available and useful for floating wind?
Chair: Birger Haraldseid, Manager Opportunity Development, Energy,
Greater Stavanger Economic Development
- Knut Erik Steen, Director, Norwegian Energy Partners
- Ole Stobbe, Business Development Manager Northern Europe, IDEOL Offshore
- Knut Vassbotn, Head of Business Development, Offshore Wind, Aker Solutions
- Rhodri James, Manager, Carbon Trust – TBC
- TBA – DNV GL
16:15 End of programme