Relevant audience present at the exhibition
ONS attracts high-level executives and politicians as well as specialists and young professionals from all over the world. Why? Because the ONS exhibition gives direct access to the most interesting companies in the energy industry.
Visitor profile ONS 2016
- 65 718 visitors
- 100 nationalities
- 202 members of the press
- 92 % of visitors say they will come back for ONS 2018
- 45 % visited the event for two days or more
- 88 % of visitors were satisfied or very satisfied with ONS as a meeting place.
Exhibitor profile ONS 2016
- 1 241 exhibitors from 40 countries
- 35 regional or national pavilions
- Nine out of ten exhibitors made new contacts
- Exhibitors were very pleased with the mix of relevant visitors at ONS 2016
- 83 % of exhibitors say they will exhibit in 2018
List of exhibitors from ONS 2016
Why you should exhibit
- Meet your stakeholders – from local politicians to global decision makers
- Join your peers and show your position in the industry
- Meet the regulators shaping your future business
- Meet your partners and make new alliances
- Discover new technologies + up and coming companies
- Be part of the largest gathering of stakeholders
SERVICE AND SUPPLY COMPANIES
- Be visible to one of the largest gatherings of operators in the world
- Get access to your entire target group
- Speaker opportunities
- Market your technologies and products
- Meet investors and new clients
- Find new partners and sub-contractors
- Discover the new technical pioneers
SMALL AND MID-SIZED COMPANIES
- Find new clients for your products and solutions
- Join one of the largest market places in the world
- Find out whats in demand and adjust your product to the market need
- Interact with new clients
- Find new partners and alliances
ONS 2018 Video
Why you should attend ONS 2018
There are numerous reasons why you should attend ONS 2016 as it offers you endless opportunities. Here we argue some of them:
- ONS 2018 gives you updates on the latest news, trends, innovations and technical solutions in the industry
- Access to your entire target audience, including investors, contractors, suppliers, decision makers, politicians, government leaders and key players in the industry
- NEW matchmaking tool in the ONS App! Opportunity to expand your network and acquire new valuable contacts, arrange B2B meetings and lay the groundwork for future agreements and contracts
- Opportunity to nurture existing customer relationships, as well as get in touch with and acquire new customers
- Through debate, discussion and dialogue at the conference, you can take part in finding new solutions that will shape the energy industry in years to come
- At ONS Young, talented young graduates and professionals come together to learn about the industry, build network and prove themselves to industry leaders. This offers you a unique arena for meeting and recruiting up-and-coming talents to your company
- Value for money – ONS is both an exhibition, a conference and a festival. At ONS you can get the latest news from the industry at the conference, meet your target audience at the exhibition, as well as network and acquire valuable contacts at the evening festival – all in one day!
Why your leader would want you to attend ONS 2018
Here are some arguments to help explain management why your attendance is valuable to your company.
- Attending ONS 2018 is an investment in knowledge and competence. The ONS conference content will provide employees with new and valuable insight, which will make the company better equipped to adapt and survive in a challenging market. In order to take part in the industry’s transition in the years to come, it is vital to be proactive and up to speed with the current market situation, new trends, innovations and technical solutions
- If you participate at ONS 2018, you can bring back valuable knowledge to share with colleagues, management and other departments
- ONS 2018 offers great business opportunities. The ONS Exhibition gives access to your entire target audience, including investors, contractors, suppliers, decision makers, politicians, government leaders and key players in the industry
- A new matchmaking tool in the ONS 2018 App makes it easier to find and connect with other participants – and follow them up after the event
- In a challenging market it is crucial to be visible to competitors and to the rest of the industry. It’s a chance to how the world you are still in the game!
- ONS puts a lot of focus on issues concerning clean energy. Attending ONS will demonstrate that your company is willing to adapt and find more sustainable solutions
- A good portion of the exhibitors hold interesting presentations on their stands about their projects, services, technological innovations and future plans. Participating gives a priceless overview of what is going on in the industry
- Value for money – ONS offers specialised content and has expanded the conference programme, with more focus on in-depth technical issues.
- You won’t need to attend any other conference this year!