The ONS Conference
Our main conference feature is known as one of the world’s most important oil, gas and energy fora, giving the delegates a sneak peek into the future of the energy world.
- The big questions addressed and debated
- Brings together ministers, managers, technical specialists and analysts
- …but make no mistake, the topics are valuable to everyone who wants to know what is going on in the industry
- Plenary and parallel sessions
A forum for senior executives from the world’s leading oil and gas companies, political leaders of energy producing countries and relevant organisations.
- Decision makers in postion to influence the future
- Geopolitical debates on energy and environmental issues
- Facilitates cooperation between the leaders in the energy world
ONS Centre Court
Smaller conference arena in the middle of the ONS Exhibition. Special focus on clean energy issues and disruptive trends.
- Free entrance for all visitors of the exhibition
- Wide range of interesting topics
- High level speakers
ONS Technical Sessions
The technical challenges of the industry, presented by the problem owners – and the possible solutions, presented by the magnificent innovators of the supply industry.
- Technical experts presenting in-depth oil and gas knowledge
- The entire life-cycle of fields, from exploration to decommissioning
- Technology transfer to/from other industries
- New feature in 2016 – and a great success!
Substantial programme for young people. Different events for different target groups; high school, secondary school, students, young professionals and teachers.
- Promoting the energy industry to future employees
- Encourage pupils and students to choose science studies
- Network arena for young in the industry
ONS International Markets
In cooperation with and presented by NORWEP. Focusing on business opportunities for Norwegian companies abroad.
- Insight into specific markets
- Country sessions
- Access to key players from each market
ONS Renewable Markets
In cooperation with NORWEP and Greater Stavanger. Focus on renewable markets and technology transfer and opportunities for the oil and gas suppliers.
- Special focus on offshore wind at ONS 2016
- New markets in need of technology and expertise
- New conference feature in 2016
ONS 2018 Video
Subscribe to our newsletter!
In our popular newsletter we give our subscribers useful and interesting information about the ONS events.