Rules for Submission
- All submitted applications must have the company management´s approval.
- The application text presenting the technology should be no longer than 300 words. In addition, a maximum of three -3 – links (URLs) to animations (of max 1 minute length) and/or pictures can be added.
Applications failing to meet these requirements, will not be considered.
- Make sure you apply the correct Challenge Number and Challenge Title to your application.
- The text must be about the solution and its relevance to the topic – not a company presentation or a sales pitch.
- The application content can be published by ONS 2018 and used towards outside parties to market the event, and by submitting it, companies agree to that.
- ONS 2018 Technical Sessions Commitee will choose which presentations to use. All successful candidates will be contacted by 15 April 2018.