Your chance to present at ONS!
The ONS Exhibitor Stage is a new feature for ONS 2018!
ONS exhibitors are invited to present their products and services to the ONS audience, existing clients and potential new customers. The speaking venue is centrally placed in hall 4 and includes screen and AV equipment. An ONS host will overlook the production and the facilities – and make sure the scheduling is according to plan. The programme will be communicated by ONS at our webpage and on screens in the exhibition.
It’s all about opportunities:
- Invite your stakeholders
- Present your products
- Network and do business
- Serve your guests food (food to be ordered separately)
- Book meeting rooms in Meet at ONS- area next door to the “Exhibitor Stage”
All exhibiting companies are welcome to sign up for a time slot on a first come first served basis.
ONS Visitor Profile
- 65 718 visitors
- 100 nationalities
- 202 members of the press
- 92 % of visitors say they will come back for ONS 2018
- 45 % visited the event for two days or more
- 88 % of visitors view ONS as an important meeting place