Breakfast meeting: China’s Energy Transition
The Beijing Energy Club and the ONS Foundation have the pleasure of cordially inviting you to a Breakfast meeting addressing China’s Energy Transition and its Global Implications.
When and where:
- Wednesday 29 August, 08:00 – 09:45
- Clarion Hotel Energy
- Register for the event here. Limited seats available.
- Please be aware that a Full Week Conference Pass or a Conference Day Pass for Wednesday 29 August is required for attendance
This session aims to provide the most authentic picture of China’s energy transition process and its implications for global oil, gas and energy market.
- Mr. Chengyu Fu, Vice Chairman of Beijing Energy Club and former Chairman of Sinopec Group
- Mr. John Knight, Chair of the ONS Conference Committee
- China’s Energy Transition
Mr. Xavier Chen, President of Beijing Energy Club and Chief Strategy Officer of ENN Group
- Implications for Chinese and Global Oil and Gas Market
Ms. Yao Li, CEO of SIA Energy
- DNV GL’s energy transition outlook – a sneak peek on China
Mr. Remi Eriksen, CEO, DNV GL
For more information about BEC: www.beijingenergyclub.org