We soon start to allocate the space for the ONS Exhibition. This means that companies who have signed up already, will receive a positive email offering them a specific place and size for their booth.
But right now, we are ahead of the first allocation of exhibition space. This is the glorious time when you have the biggest chance of choosing a spot. When companies start accepting the space they are offered, that space is taken. The sooner you book, the better chances to choose hall and space. If you wait longer, more companies will be ahead of you in the queue.
How the process works – and why it is smart to be a part of the first allocation
All exhibitors from ONS 2016 who booked a space for ONS 2018 before 1 November, have the first take on the same spot and size they had the last time. After that, we practice a first-come, first-served system. Here are some of the advantages of booking sooner rather than later:
- Secure a place in your favourite hall or location
- Choose a booth close to your main customers
- Communicate 2nd or 3rd choice spots to the ONS Service team
- Be at the top of the waiting list for alternative spots/halls
Why exhibitors want to be a part of ONS? Hear it from them!
Here are some of our exhibitor's reasons
- As a major manufacturer we believe we should be present to keep up the exposure
- The energy industry is important for our company, and ONS is an important meeting place for us
- We believe it is important to be where our customers are present
- We are here to meet our stakeholders and partners
- We are present at ONS to promote our equipment and take the pulse on the market
- We want to position ourselves in the market
Cost, cancellation terms and more
Everything you need to know before you apply is located at our booking page. There you will find information about:
- What is included in the stand fee
- Cancellation terms
- Reasons to exhibit
- Link to the application portal
- Contact information if you have questions
No reason to wait: Find out more and start applying!