– We have succeeded in creating a forum for discussion on future solutions. The conference has been revitalised. Top presenters from all over the world has shared their insight more freely and braver than ever before. We are also very pleased with the new venues for the exhibition and the increasing support for ONS’ comprehensive system for free public transportation, Sevland says.
– There is always room for improvement, but today we are grateful and happy that ONS 2014 has been such a success.
Facts on ONS 2014
- 91 682 visitors – shattering the record of 60 000 from 2012
- 1 392 exhibitors from 39 countries
- Revitalised conference with 1 100 delegates on an average per day
- Transport – at least 60 000 trips were made with the free transport system (shuttles and city buses) and the airport shuttle
- Young – new and extra focus on the future of the industry; the young professionals, students and pupils
- Festival – the free after party for everyone in the harbour area was bigger and more professional than ever. 14 pavilions offered food and culture all week and more than 20 000 saw the ONS Concert and fireworks
- Summit – the ONS Summit gathered 60 top government leaders and senior corporate executives from 22 countries. In a closed doors meeting they discussed how current rapid changes affect geopolitical and business conditions for energy nations and companies