It’s exciting, fun, and free of charge.
Meet the future at ONS!
The final day of the ONS event is dedicated to students. Visiting a meeting place like ONS will broaden your future career opportunities. This is your unique opportunity to gain an insight into a world-leading industry in global technology and innovation.
For the young professionals:
- Young Professional Company Award - competition
- ONS Entrepreneurs Camp
- Young Energy Arena
- Jobs&Education Zone
Not just men in grey suits!
ONS is the place to be for students and graduates – local and international companies will be eager to hear what you have to say.
HOWEVER, a successful visit to ONS demands a little from you too! Plan your visit and make the most of your day. Use our FloorPlan and exhibitor list (more info soon) to find the companies who match your career interests.
What’s in it for you?
Visit some of the world’s biggest companies. Quiz those staffing the stands and build vital networks for your future. Visit the ONS Jobs&Education Zone, where there will be people ready to answer all your questions about education, skills requirements and wider career opportunities.
- Find your future employer
- Build an international network (91 different nations exhibited at ONS 2010)
- Talk face-to-face with the companies that interest you.
The ONS Conference
Learn more about one of the world's most exciting industries. The Friday conference is dedicated to young people, students and young professionals. Norwegian entertainer Alex Rosén will be compèring the event – so things will move fast.
- Experience the atmosphere of a conference vital for young and innovative minds!
- Be inspired by the speakers, entertainers and fun competitions.
- Top-up your know-how on global energy paradoxes and get an insight into a versatile industry.
Grab this opportunity – and get yourself noticed!
Registration for the ONS Conference for the young opens tuesday 13 March
Help us to be better – send an e-mail to Connie Meling